- Mecelli Chocolate Mold Co. They had a booth (#73) at the April PMCA Production Conference.
- Aasted-Mikroverk, Ltd. Their new product, Chocometer, is a portable, battery operated temper meter with electronic colling, color screen, and built in printer. Generates the temper curve, and calculates the CTU. On page, go to "Chocolate Equipment" then click "Chocometer."
- Hershey's Antioxidant and Whole Bean Chocolate Bars.
- Florida Tropic Dark 70% Cacao Break-a-Part Oranges. From SweetWorks, Inc. Website from manufacturer Whetstone Chocolates of St. Augustine.
- Guittard Chocolate without cocoa butter. Quetzalcoatl 72% Cacao Mass Bittersweet Chocolate.
- Hershey's Cinnamon Baking Chips.
- Wrigley's 5 Gum: "Sensory Benefits." Debuts this summer, this is a line of sugarfree gum in three flavors with added sensory enhancements that the company says "you can feel as you chew" (from their press release). Flavors: Rain (tingling spearmint flavor), Cobalt (cooling spearmint flavor), and Flare (warming cinnamon flavor). 1.49 SRP for single 15 stick packs and 3.49 SRP for 3-packs. Packaging is in sleek black wrappers with stylized "5" on it. Photo from newscom.com.
- Candy Clay Dough.
- Passion Mango and Hand Fired Brulee Cheesecakes from Sweet Street Desserts.